Buffalo needs strike again.
You can buy this dip pre-made in your grocery store’s deli department, but you can make it in less time than it would take to make a store run.
1 bar of cream cheese
1/2 cup Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing
1/2 cup hot sauce (I like Frank’s Wing Sauce)
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
1 cup shredded mozzarella plus 1/2 cup more for topping
Optional: 1/4 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese 2 minutes.
- Add the dressing and hot sauce, mix until blended.
- Fold in the chicken and 1 cup of the mozzarella.
- Spread the mixture in a greased 9″ ceramic or oven safe glass casserole dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and the optional Bleu cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the cheese topping is melted and bubbly.
Buffalo needs satisfied.